1. Raw Cacao or Dark Chocolate - Chocolate, especially raw chocolate or raw cacao, is very powerful for letting go because of it's love promoting components.
2. Goji Berries - Because of their kidney/adrenal power promoting effects as well as their effect on feelings of well-being, they promote empowerment and feelings of elation which can improve the ability to welcome and release feelings.
3. Asparagus Root - This powerful tonic herb increases feelings of contentment profoundly, which allows us to feel lighter and less attached to the lower, denser, emotional states.
4. Reishi Mushroom - This powerful tonic herb increases feelings of well-being, similar to Asparagus Root, and is also said to help release suppressed emotions.
5. Schizandra Berry - This powerful tonic herb increases vitality and contentment, making it easier to choose to allow feelings to release. It also greatly benefits the liver, which, along with the gallbladder, is associated with the ability to be decisive and make clear choices.
6. Black Sesame Seed - This powerful food and tonic herb has kidney/adrenal rejuvinating effects due to it's Jing energy qualities. This increases overall empowerment, which can increase the ability to welcome feelings and let them go.
7. Chaga Mushroom - This powerful tonic herb increases feelings of well-being and empowerment profoundly, which can promote the natural ability to let go.
8. Blue Green Algae - This powerful food increases feelings of well-being at a remarkable level. It contains components that, like chocolate, increase feelings of love. Because of this, feelings are often more easily let go.
9. Tulsi (holy basil) - This powerful tonic herb increases contentment and overall feelings of well-being. Because of these uplifting qualities, it can improve the ability to allow feelings to release.
10. He Shou Wu - This powerful tonic herb increases feelings of well-being as well as kidney/adrenal energy. This increases empowerment greatly and allows for a heightened ability to choose to let go.