Some foods and herbs are incredibly powerful for increasing overall well-being and initiating subtle shifts in how you feel today. By eating some of these, whichever one's work well with you, you can potentially promote letting go of things that were creating inner tension or seemed difficult to release. Still, letting go is not something that requires any particular food or herb. Find what works for you. CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO LET GO THE FAST AND EASY WAY!
2. Goji Berries - Because of their kidney/adrenal power promoting effects as well as their effect on feelings of well-being, they promote empowerment and feelings of elation which can improve the ability to welcome and release feelings.
3. Asparagus Root - This powerful tonic herb increases feelings of contentment profoundly, which allows us to feel lighter and less attached to the lower, denser, emotional states. This herb is particular moistening to the tissues, which can be incredibly rejuvinating if you need that but it may *potentially* be unbalancing and too
moistening if someone is already overly “damp”.
4. Reishi Mushroom - This powerful tonic herb increases feelings of well-being, similar to Asparagus Root, and is also said to help release suppressed emotions.
5. Schizandra Berry - This powerful tonic herb increases vitality and contentment, making it easier to choose to allow feelings to release. It also greatly benefits the liver, which, along with the gallbladder, is associated with the ability to be decisive and make clear choices. This herb may be especially suited to someone who feels leaky energy-wise and fluid-wise. It has been used by some herbalists to help balance excess urination through the night in order to promote better sleep. It has kidney supportive and tightening/toning astringent qualities. Schizandra is also used by some herbalists to support a calm, focused mind and help reduce attention issues and scattered thinking.
7. Chaga Mushroom - This powerful tonic herb increases feelings of well-being and empowerment profoundly, which can promote the natural ability to let go.
8. Blue Green Algae - This powerful food increases feelings of well-being at a remarkable level. It contains components that, like chocolate, increase feelings of love. Because of this, feelings may seem easier to let go.
9. Tulsi (Holy Basil) - This powerful tonic herb increases contentment and overall feelings of well-being. Because of these uplifting qualities, it can improve the ability to allow feelings to release. It also may help to release and remove stagnant toxicity, which may help one to feel more free inside.
10. He Shou Wu (The Prepared Variety) - This powerful tonic herb increases feelings of well-being as well as kidney/adrenal energy. This increases empowerment greatly and allows for a heightened ability to choose to let go. This herb is moistening and deeply nourishing, so consider it more for states that are neutral to dry as opposed to already overly moist and damp seeming.