make it easier.
1. Try Reishi Mushroom extract - Reishi Mushroom is a powerful tonic herbs that is associated with spirituality and inner contentment. It is said to help release suppressed emotions and promote meditation ability. Many people experience a heightened sense of contentment and calmness during their first drink of Reishi tea. As you drink it, see if you can sense that calmness within you and just connect with that as you allow your attention to drift from thoughts into alert awareness.
2. Try Schizandra Berry extract - Schizandra Berries are known to be connected to vibrancy and inner contentment. Schizandra Berry extract mixed with water into a tea can be very invigorating. As you drink it, allow your attention to connect with a sense of vitality and contentment. See if you can just be with that for a moment.
3. Drink Green Smoothies - Green smoothies are an easy and effective way to deliver high amounts of very absorbable raw green nutrition, which can be very uplifting and calming. By drinking these, you'll likely experience higher states of vitality, which can be focused upon by directing your attention inward. This can then be embraced and turned into a meditation.
4. Eat Dark Chocolate or Raw Cacao and see whether you can notice a natural sense of upliftment and love within you. Connect with that and let your mind be free of thoughts for just a moment if you can.
5. Try High Quality Colloidal Gold - This powerful supplement is known to increase overall well-being and allow you to feel more "in the moment". According to various health experts, only true colloidal gold should be used as ionic gold might not be health promoting in the long term.
These things are not always necessary to experience meditation but they can help to promote that natural meditation ability and contentment underneath your day to day thoughts and feelings.