Here are some incredible foods that can allow you lose weight more easily. They might not work for everybody, as some people do not respond as well to certain foods, but they tend to work for a lot of people.
1. Fruit - Fruit can be an incredible satiating food when you eat enough of it to feel satisfied. If you are craving carbohydrates and resort to eating less than vibrant types of foods, consider eating as much fruit as you feel like. They contain moderate amounts of carbohydrate calories, but in a form that you can eat without experiencing health issues associated with processed carbohydrate foods. Many people feel satiated by listening to their sweet tooth and eating an abundance of fruit in place of other options.
2. Astragalus - The amazing tonic herb Astragalus has incredible properties which allow us to feel more in balance and content. It also increases overall energy considerably. When you have enough energy, eating food that you really feel you shouldn't eat becomes less of an attraction. You'll be more apt to go work on something than sit down and eat excessively. Also, Astragalus is said to have metabolism increasing effects.
3. Goji Berries - This "happy berry' is known to increase feelings of well-being. By doing that, it lessens the need to eat excessively because of emotional reasons. It also contains high amounts of nutrition, including various minerals. Since we often eat more food due to a lack of certain minerals, eating Goji Berries can help to satiate us.
4. Cacao (raw chocolate) - Cacao or chocolate is an incredibly satiating food. It contains very high amounts of minerals, especially the one's that many people are low in. These are minerals that are often depleted due to stress and result in less of an ability to deal with stress. When we eat raw cacao, as long as we respond well to it and don't completely overdo it, we are giving our bodies a food with the minerals to bring back more balance. Cacao also contains powerful well-being qualities, including the endorphin anandamide and PEA which is known to increase concentration and contentment. These qualities allow for an easier time transitioning to a better diet without feeling deprived. When we feel well, we often eat better without as much willpower. Certain types of cacao don't work well for some people. Therefore, choose high quality cacao if you can.
5. Coconut Oil - This amazing oil that comes naturally in coconut products brings about quick weightloss results in many people. It has powerful metabolism and thyroid function increasing effects, which allows for increased ability to lose weight. It is also a wonderful food for a weightloss diet because it provides calories and a quick source of energy without being stored as fat. Unlike many foods, it is almost immediately used as fuel. Rather than running low in energy, and being tempted for "pick me up foods" you don't really want to eat, you can have a more maintained state of energy by eating coconut oil during the day.
6. Blue Green Algae - This amazing nutrient dense food contains high amounts of minerals, which satisfy appetite and allow for a greater feeling of balance and overall well-being. In addition, it contains PEA which is also in cacao (raw chocolate). PEA is a mood balancing component that our bodies create more of when we are feeling in love. It is known to increase overall contentment and concentration. This allows for increased weightloss due to the emotional connection to food that many people have issues with and over-eat because of. Blue Green Algae, for many people, satiates nutritionally and increases overall feelings of well-being to the point that over-eating naturally starts to fade.
7. Raw Vegetables - Adding more raw vegetables to your diet will likely increase weightloss because they contain very little calories but have a lot of vitality inducing components. They have a high water content, in a pure form, which increases our overall vitality. Eat as many of these as you like and watch you start to transform your eating habits naturally.
There are many more foods that you can find that will help you to lose weight. These are just some of them.
Experiment and listen to your body to find what you feel is right for yourself.