2. Breathe deeper and stand straighter with your chest out somewhat if you can. Imagine that you are someone who can handle just about anything.
3. Notice that any sense of fear or worry that you have is just based on a thought. They are not necessarily true. See if you can doubt them in some way. If you can, there must be a more empowering viewpoint for you to take.
4. Allow any feelings that you feel to be there and let them go via the Sedona Method or EFT.
5. View situations that cause you to feel doubtful as challenges that lead to growth.
6. Tap on the Donna Eden "energy medicine" points.
7. Practice Tai Chi or Qi Gong and carry that sense of flow with you when you are dealing with challenging situations.
8. Eat a food that makes you feel more empowered, such as chocolate or goji berries. Drinking more water can be helpful also.
9. Carry a quartz crystal with you.
10. Feel the empowerment that is naturally within you even if it feels covered by feelings.